- Reporting to the TCS Production Shift Supervisor, responsible for the operation of the Off Gas Recovery plant and AHCl generation unit. Maintain production documentation, report malfunctions and ensure the safe operation. Must work closely with all other units. Monitor the DCS/PLC control system to maintain a safe operational plant while supporting production goals. Minimum 4 years of petrochemical plant operational experience, AHCl generation, chlorosilane and or waste incineration systems. Excellent in oral & written English is required. A minimum of Technical Diploma or College Diploma.
- Operator will be expected to perform light maintenance such as manual valve replacement, hose connection/disconnection, valve turning, pipe bolting and unbolting, lifting items up to 20 kg as required, housekeeping as required to keep the plant operating safely.
- Minimum 4 years of petro/chemical plant operational experience. Distillation and or fluidized bed reactor operation experience is a plus.
- Minimum of Technical Diploma or College Diploma.
- Excellent in oral & written English is required.