|Back To Job Listings|
|Job Title||Fire & Gas Supervisor|
|Short Description||To execute and supervise maintenance activities for Fire and Gas System and Analytical Instrument in order to ensure safe & corrective operations of all the relevant equipment at QSTec.|
|Detailed Description|| Duties and Responsibilities:
• Organize and supervise the activities and work of a small team of subordinates comprising of Fire and Gas Technicians to ensure that all work within a specific area of activity is carried out in a safe, efficient and procedurally compliant manner.
• Organise the F&G workforce to handle the maintenance workload; follow up the implementation and maintenance of all Fire and Gas and Analytical equipment including analysers in coordination with Operations Staff to ensure availability of all protection devices.
• Supervise the diagnosis and repair of major control equipment faults and breakdowns & compile the field data for further technical evaluations.
• Develop and implement Plant Preventive & Corrective Maintenance Plans for Honeywell Fire and Gas System, Gas Detectors, Heat Detectors, Deluge System, Fire suppression system and Foam System to ensure alignment with schedules and zero backlog with job quality and safety.
• Develop & implement Calibration Procedures for all equipment to ensure operational effectiveness and preserve Company assets.
• Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of all systems, processes and practices.
• Prepare functional statements and reports timely and accurately to meet QSTec and function’s requirements, policies and standards.
• Bachelor's degree/College Diploma in Electronic/Instrumentation Engineering.
• 5 years of maintenance experience for Engineering graduates or 12 years for Diploma holders in Polysilicon Plant/Chemical plants.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
• Strong Knowledge of Fire and Gas layouts, Drawing, Procedures and maintenance documents
• Good knowledge on company Standard Permit to Work(PTW) procedure & QA/QC system
• Working Knowledge on SAP, Plant information management system, Plant Resource Management System.
• Good knowledge on OSHA requirements for safety regulations.
• Manpower Management.
• Ability to make timely decisions.
• Communication and reporting skills.
• Relationship management.
• Ability to plan ahead.
• Analytical and problem solving
• Ability to influence others
• Results orientation
|Back To Job Listings|