- Analyze the composition, donor and acceptor, metal and carbon impurities in process gases, in acids and in polysilicon product, using ICP-MS, ICP-OES, IC, GC, GC-MS, Autotitrator, Etcher, TOC, etc.
- Operate the ultra-trace analytical instruments in clean room environment.
- Develop the gas phase, liquid phase and solid phase metrology for the impurities analyses of trichlorosilane, hydrogen, HCl and polysilicon.
- Obtain accurate and reproducible results for all testing and measurements.
- Take gas, liquid and solid samples in the process areas for analysis.
- Calculate the analytical raw data and report to Lab Supervisor.
- 4+ years working with corrosive or explosive gases such as chlorosilanes, H2, HCl, and/or organosilanes. Operation experiences of GC, GC-MS, ICP-MS, ICP-OES, IC, Etcher, TOC, LT FT-IR/FT-PL, Float Zone Grower, MCLT, ICA, 4-prove point resistivity, and Lab CVD are highly recommended.
- Diploma in Chemistry or Physics or related field is required