Duties and Responsibilities
· Participate in developing IT and communications systems strategy and ensure relevant input to drive IT.
· Recommend policies and procedures for use of IT systems, software and infrastructure and advice on application and/or implementation in the company.
· Review infrastructure and security system designs to select appropriate technology and ensure availability, efficient use of resources and integration of systems and technologies.
· Conduct impact analysis of business requirements on existing security systems and current business processes.
· Coordinate the design, development, implementation and optimization of security frameworks and systems that enable business, production and engineering functions.
· Develop and visualize security solution’s limitations, restrictions, inputs, outputs, and processes to provide risk mitigation to the business and all stakeholders.
· Develop detailed business requirements, workflow procedures, data models, system documentation and user training manuals for security systems.
· Review vendors’ security system design documentation and provide feedback and recommendations on ways to improve it.
· Undertake capacity planning and forecast of IT requirements, number of users and capacity and growth requirements to meet the business needs.
· Direct the design and test of new security related solutions to take advantage of emerging technology or changing requirements.
· Manage relations and contracts with all security vendors as needed and ensure all security appliances are up-to-date and availability of support.
· Prepare and present reports on the operation of section’s performance and progress for decision making.
· Perform roles and duties as delegated in the authority matrix.
· 8 + years of experience in IT, 3 of which must have been in IT strategy and planning and security.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science. Advanced professional qualifications in IT and/or an MBA will be necessary.